When it comes to editing pics, more is more. Pics with pops of color naturally stand out from the crowd, and TBH they’re so much more fun. If you feel the same way, we have two words for you: Color. Gradients. With color gradient custom stickers, you can add life to your photos — and it’s so easy. Whether you’re adding a color gradient to a picture of yourself or to a random object in your photo, your followers will def be doing a double-take. Check out how to use PicsArt’s free custom stickers to create a color gradient photo edit!
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your picture in the photo editor. Tap on the Stickers icon and go to the Discover tab. Type “gradient” in the search bar and tap on a color gradient sticker to add it to your photo.
- Adjust the size of the sticker so that it is big enough to cover the entire person or object in your photo, and adjust the opacity to 85.
- Tap the Eraser icon and erase the outer edges so that your object or person the only thing filled in with the color gradient. Tap on the checkmark to continue, then tap “Apply” to save.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save and share your photo to PicsArt using the hashtag #Gradient!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.