Stuck in a rut with your profile pictures? Everyone’s been there. And luckily, we know how to help. This is a super easy photo editing trick that you can use to give any of your pictures some serious artsy vibes. We got the idea from this awesome remix by @clarinerine, and we’re kind of obsessed. So here’s an easy drawing tutorial to help you get the look. Enjoy!
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows.
- Tap on the pink plus sign > Draw > Create New > Draw on Photo, and select your picture.
- Tap on the color chooser in the bottom left corner and choose the color you’d like to draw with.
- Tap on the paintbrush icon and choose your brush.
- Start tracing over your picture. If you make a mistake, use the eraser to erase part of your drawing.
- When you’re done, tap on the layers icon in the bottom right corner. Tap on the three-dot icon in the top right corner and select “Transform.”
- Use two fingers to drag the drawing layer to the side, and tap on the check mark to confirm.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish, and select “Save and Share.” Share your edit on PicsArt with the hashtag #OutlineArt. And of course, don’t forget to change your profile picture!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.