Are you seeing a lot of pink on your feeds today? Well, it’s not just because it’s Wednesday, and on Wednesdays we wear pink. It’s actually because March 29 is Pink Out Day, a movement organized by Planned Parenthood to show the world just how many people support them.
People everywhere are making their profile pictures pink today to show that they are part of the 75% of Americans who support Planned Parenthood. If you’d like to join the movement and #PinkOut your profile pic, here’s a super easy photo editing tutorial to show you how to do it with PicsArt photo editor and collage maker.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows.
- Tap on the pink plus sign > Draw > Create New > Draw on Photo. Select your photo.
- Tap on the layers icon in the bottom right corner to open the layers drawer.
- Tap on the paint bucket icon (this lets you fill a layer with a solid color) and choose a bright pink color.
- Tap on “Normal” to see your blending mode options and select “Screen” or “Lighten.”
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner and select “Save and Share.” Share your photo edit on PicsArt with the hashtags #PinkOut and #IStandWithPP.
- Most importantly, don’t forget to change your profile picture on all your social feeds!
Pssst! If you’re looking for more ways to #PinkOut your profile, try using the Rose Gold or Pretty in Pink Magic Effects!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.