It’s no secret that the PicsArt community loves galaxy and space edits, but the latest trend to pop up on the network is truly out of this world!
Lately, we’ve seen the emergence of the Saturn Eye edit. Users are taking pictures of their eyes (or using free-to-edit images) and adding stickers to make them look like the sixth planet from the sun. The results are pretty incredible! Check out some of these stellar edits below.
Want to make your own #SaturnEye edit? Just follow the steps below!
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your eye image in the editor and select the Sticker icon. Search “Saturn” and choose the sticker that you like best by tapping on it.
- Adjust your sticker’s size and position so that the ring looks like it is orbiting your eye. You can also use the Eraser tool in the top menu to remove any parts of the sticker you don’t need.
- From there, you can select the Effects icon and Blend icon to adjust the Saturn sticker to the look you desire.
- Once you’re happy with the look and position of your sticker, tap “Apply” in the top right corner. Then tap Effects in the bottom menu, choose your favorite and tap “Apply” again.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtags #Saturn and #SaturnEye!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is a totally new kind of creative community, with over 100M+ monthly users. PicsArt has collaborated with brands like Dior and Jared Leto’s band Thirty Seconds To Mars. Supermodels Izabel Goulart, Doutzen Kroes, and Natalia Vodianova have shared PicsArt remixes on their social media. Download the app to get in on the action!