Is it just us, or are the current hair color trends changing every day? In any case, there’s one that we just can’t get enough of — galaxy hair. There’s something about those dreamy, star-kissed colors that we just love. It’s almost unicorn hair, and you know that here at PicsArt, we’re all about all things unicorn. Plus, if you’re heading for Coachella Round 2 this weekend, it’s the perfect companion for your crystal crown.
The best part? It’s easy to get the look by using PicsArt’s stickers to make a galaxy hair double exposure. So here’s a quick photo editing tutorial on how to give yourself a *stellar* new ‘do.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows.
- Open your picture in the photo editor and tap on the Add-Ons icon.
- Download the Stardust pack and tap on “Use.” Tap on a sticker to choose it.
- Enlarge the sticker and place it over your hair in the picture. Tap on Opacity and lower the opacity to about 50%.
- Tap on Blend and switch to the Hard Light blending mode. Tap on the eraser at the top of the screen and erase the parts of the sticker that don’t overlap with your hair. Confirm.
- Tap on “Apply” and then tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #GalaxyHair!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.