Today’s edit utilizes a hidden gem in the PicsArt Photo Editor…..the Mask Tool! Highly underrated and tbh our new go-to, the Mask Tool opens up an entire universe of mask packs and stunning overlay possibilities that can transform your photos in mere seconds. Right now, our favorite is the Foil pack. Full of a variety of shiny and plastic-like masks, this pack is the ultimate way to quickly spice up your photos for a cool modern look. And of course, with the flexibility to adjust the hue to rose gold, you can’t go wrong! Read on to see how to use PicsArt photo editor and collage maker to make your own rose gold photo edit.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your photo in the photo editor and tap on the Masks Tool.
- Swipe through the different masks until you find the Foil masks tab.
- If you don’t see the Foil masks tab, swipe all the way to the right and tap More. In the search bar, type “foil”, then tap to download the foil mask pack.
- Double tap the Snowy 2 mask to select it and adjust the hue to 35.
- Tap the Eraser Tool at the top toolbar. Adjust the Opacity to 40 and the Hardness to 0 so that you can lightly erase some of the mask. Go over the areas of your image that you want to see peek through the foil masks, then tap the checkmark at the top right corner.
- Tap Apply to save and share your photo with the hashtag #rosegoldfoilmask
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is a totally new kind of creative community, with over 100M+ monthly users. PicsArt has collaborated with brands like Dior, Jared Leto’s band Thirty Seconds To Mars and Lindsey Stirling. Supermodels Izabel Goulart, Doutzen Kroes, and Natalia Vodianova have shared PicsArt remixes on their social media. Download the app to get in on the action!