Halloween 2017 is creeping up quickly, and we almost can’t handle the anticipation. The haunted houses, the corn mazes, the pumpkin patches, and of course… the candy. Is there any reason not to love it? And with the impending return of Stranger Things, and the remake of the “It” movie, Halloween 2017 is shaping up to be one of the spookiest yet.
So this year, we’re going all-out on the creepy vibes. Whether it’s turning yourself into a ghost or just putting on some spooky halloween makeup, there’s nothing like a good old spooky photo to get you in a Halloween mood. In this easy photo editing tutorial by @nilangpatel3, we’ll show you how to make an x-ray double exposure that’ll make any photo look haunted.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows
- Open a picture of your hand in the photo editor and tap on the Cutout icon.
- Draw an outline around your hand and tap on the arrow in the top right corner. Refine your selection if necessary, then tap on “Save.”
- Tap on Tools > Curves. Drag the point in the bottom left corner to the top of the graph, and drag the point in the top right corner to the bottom. The colors will be inverted. Tap on “Apply” to confirm.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner and share your sticker with the hashtag #xray.
- Open your background picture in the photo editor and tap on the Sticker icon. Go to the My Stickers tab and open your x-ray sticker.
- Adjust the size of the sticker and place it on the photo. Tap on Blend > Lighten.
- Tap on the eraser at the top of the screen and erase any unnecessary parts of the sticker so it looks like a part of the photo. Confirm, then tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #XRay!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.