If you want to transport yourself to a surreal scene far away, you don’t have to hop on a plane. All you have to do is enter Kameliya’s (@limitlessmindgames) profile. It’s filled with magical edits dreamed up from the depths of her imagination. “Nature is another great source of inspiration. When I feel blocked, I just go out and shoot photos,” Kameliya spills about her creative process. “I think that every photo has a hidden story, so I start with editing without a certain idea, and let the picture talk to me and lead me.”
Her main tip for creating awesome pictures like hers is: “Experiment and have fun!” Kameliya uses Draw most frequently and advises to “Always try to combine pictures with similar light and colors.” Another useful tip: “Make the different parts of the picture look like one whole piece and do the same when you use stickers.”
Before we find out how Kameliya whipped up this eye-catching edit, which she calls “Aqueous Transmission,” let’s get to know a little bit about her. She’s an optimistic graphic designer, a nature lover, and has a passion for travel. Her hobbies? Photography and editing photos with PicsArt (“the best app for that!”), naturally.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your picture in the photo editor and tap on Effect > Distort > Tiny Planet. Tap again on the Tiny Planet icon to open the settings panel and play with the sliders until you get your desired effect. Tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the Add Photo icon and open a photo with an iceberg on it.
- Tap on the Cutout icon and draw an outline around the iceberg. Tap on the arrow in the top right corner. Refine your selection if necessary, then tap on “Save.” Place the sticker on your photo.
- Tap on the plus sign at the top of the screen and select “Add Photo.” Repeat step 4 to add a person to your photo. When you’re done, tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the Store icon and search for the 3D Shapes pack. Choose the sphere sticker and place it on your photo. Tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the Store icon again and go to the Big Bang pack. Choose a sticker and place it over the sphere. Tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #SwirledSky.
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.