PicsArt fam, we just reinvented the way you take selfies.
Intrigued? Listen up.
We’re loving custom stickers and we know you are too, and we wanted to give you a fun new way to use them. So we’ve taken ALL of the custom stickers that you’ve been making and sharing, and made it possible for you to use them straight from the camera screen.
Yup, that’s live stickers.
We’ve got cat photobombs, unicorns, donuts, crowns — anything you can think of. Literally. It’s a totally new way to do selfies. And you’re gonna love it. Here’s how to use them.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open the app and tap on the pink plus sign at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose “Edit” and tap on the camera icon.
- Tap on the sticker icon at the bottom of the screen to show or hide the sticker carousel. Swipe up on the sticker carousel to open the sticker menu if you’d like to search for something.
- Once you’ve chosen a sticker, drag it to place it on the screen and perform a two-finger pinch to adjust the size. (If you’d like to remove it, tap and hold and drag the sticker to the trash can that appears at the top of the screen).
- When you’re ready, take your selfie and tap on the arrow in the top right corner. Your picture will open in the photo editor, where you can make any additional edits.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish and save your masterpiece!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.