Have you heard? We just dropped a MAJOR release and basically reinvented the sticker game.
First, we’ve revamped the camera to take you directly to the Cutout Tool after you take a picture, so you can make custom stickers super fast. And then… you can share them to your profile! For all of the PicsArt fam to see and use and love. This also means that you can use all the custom stickers that the rest of the fam shares — and that’s a LOT of free stickers. Not bad for a free photo editor, eh?
How to Make and Share Custom Stickers
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows.
- Tap on the pink plus sign and select “Sticker.”
- Take a picture.
- Use your finger to outline the object for your sticker. Tap on the arrow in the top right corner.
- If necessary, refine your selection using the icons at the bottom of the screen. The paint brush lets you select additional areas, and the eraser lets you remove parts of your selection. When you’re done, tap on the arrow in the top right corner.
- Add hashtags to describe your sticker. This is important, so don’t skip! Hashtags will make your sticker easier to discover through search.
- Tap on “Post” to share the sticker on your PicsArt profile.
- If you’d like to share your sticker with your friends on PicsArt through Remix Chat, tap on “Send Direct Message” at the bottom of the screen. Enter your friends’ usernames and tap on the arrow in the top right corner.
- Boom! You’re done.
How to Find the Best Free Stickers
- Start from the Explore page. If you’re not there, tap on the search icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the search bar at the top of the screen and type in what you’re searching for.
- Stickers will appear at the top of the list. To see more, tap on the Stickers tab.
- Tap on a sticker to preview it. If you like it, tap on the bookmark icon in the bottom left corner of the screen to save it to your profile. Or, tap on the send icon to send it to your friends on Remix Chat.
- To use the sticker, tap on “Apply” in the bottom right corner. Choose your background photo, and you’re off! Check out the How-To section of the blog for tips on how to use stickers in your photo editing.
PicsArt photo editor, collage and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.