Ever had a pic of you and your BFF where you both look cute AF but the background of the photo is less than? We’ve definitely been there and TBH we’ve held off from posting our nearly flawless photos for that very reason. Luckily, we came up with this background saving photo edit to rescue those almost perfect shots. Our saving grace? PicsArt photo editor’s custom stickers — yet again! Read on to see how to transform your pictures from blah to ta-dah!
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your picture in the photo editor. Tap on the Stickers icon and go to the Discover tab. Type “swirl” in the search bar and tap on a swirl sticker to add to your photo.
- Adjust the size of the sticker so that it is big enough to cover the entire photo, and adjust the opacity to 20. Tap the Eraser icon and erase you and your friends so that your background is the only thing covered by the sticker. Tap the checkmark to continue, then adjust the opacity to 40. Tap “Apply” to save.
- Go to Effects and tap on FX, then tap on the Light Cross effect. Adjust the the fade to 65, then tap “Apply” to save.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save and share your photo to PicsArt using the hashtag #BackgroundRescue.
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.