It happens every year — summer comes around and we’re suddenly craving a new wardrobe full of bold and radiant colors. The glorious sunshiney days just seem so much more fun when we have a new outfit that is bursting with color, but truth be told, splurging on all new everything would probably blow our budget. That being said, we’ve found there’s nothing a little burst of creativity can’t fix — which comes in handy when you’re looking at pics of last nights #ootd and not really feelin’ it anymore. Read on to see our go-to summer photo edit to get us through those mini fashion crises, giving a not-so-hot outfit a stylish #thermal makeover.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your photo in the photo editor. Tap on the Effects icon and go to the Colors section.
- Scroll to the right and tap on the Invert photo effect. Tap on the Invert icon once more to open the effect settings menu.
- Adjust the blending mode to “Difference,” and bring the Amount slider to about 25. Tip: play around with different values until you find the color combo you like the best!
- Tap on the Eraser icon at the top of the screen and erase the effect on your photo so that it’s only applied over your clothing. Tap “Apply” to save.
- Save and share your photo on PicsArt with the hashtag #Thermal!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.