Senior Product Manager, CRM Yerevan
PicsArt is looking for a Senior Product Manager who is strategic, tactical and excited about building high-value products such as A/B testing, Feature Flagging, Analytics platforms.
- 5+ years product management experience (B2B or consumer software);
- Minimum 2 years experience in software engineering;
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including ability to write scripts or queries to get the needed data;
- Great presentation skills and ability to present work to executive staff;
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends;
- Has owned and shipped numerous high-value features;
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills;
- Eager and able to take end-to-end ownership of product projects;
- Biased towards simplicity over complexity;
- Thrives in fast paced startup environment: comfortable balancing between strategy and tactic;
- Happy to dive deep into hard, open-ended problems;
- Pragmatic and team-oriented.
- Work closely with customers and internal stakeholders to understand their challenges, needs and processes;
- Audit the state of our product suite (experiences and usage), as well as products provided by other industry leaders;
- Drive end-to-end delivery of new product features and new products; spearhead our go-to-market strategy around them;
- Contribute to set company-wide product strategy and explore new product ideas;
- Collaborate closely with engineers to implement innovative, scalable product improvements;
- Investigate and explore opportunities to use AI to deliver valuable insights to customers;
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify ways to leverage and expand our differentiators;
- Manage the release, communication and measurement of new product features.