Let’s be real, we all want our photos to be aesthetically pleasing. There’s nothing more satisfying than getting all of our photos to be a visually cohesive masterpiece! If you can relate to our obsession with finding a visual vibe for our photos, we just found your new go-to photo edit. Read on to learn how to make your own #ColorCode photo collage.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your picture in the photo editor. Tap on the Draw icon to open it in the Drawing Tool.
- Tap on the Shape Tool icon in the bottom toolbar. Select the square shape and the Fill option, then tap the checkmark to continue.
- Tap on the color chooser in the bottom left corner. Tap on the Eyedropper icon and drag the cursor over the part of your image that has the color you want to highlight, then let go.
- Use your finger to draw a square in that color. Repeat this step in other areas of your photo until it has 4-5 different colored squares.
- Tap on the Shape Tool again, select the Stroke option and adjust the thickness for the outline. Tap on the color chooser and select the color white.
- Create an outline around all of your different colored squares.
- Tap on “Apply” when you’re done, then tap on the arrow in the top right corner. Save your edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #ColorCode!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.