If you didn’t see Beyonce’s Grammys 2017 performance last night, then you haven’t lived. So in honor of one of her greatest hits, “Halo,” here’s how to use PicsArt photo editor and collage maker to turn yourself into an angel or fairy. Just another way you can #SlayLikeBey.
- Download PicsArt app and start a new project.
- Download the Free to Fly pack for the clipart wings. Download the Fairy Trails or Sparklers packs for the spirals. Open your picture in the photo editor and tap on the Stickers icon.
- Go to the Free to Fly pack and choose your fairy or angel wings clipart. Add the first wing and tap on the eraser at the top of the screen. Erase the part of the wing that overlaps with your body and confirm.
- Tap on the plus sign at the top of the screen and repeat to add another wing clipart.
- Repeat once more to add the spiral from the Sparklers pack.
- Save your edit and share it on PicsArt photo editor with the hashtag #SpiralAngel!
Create at the Speed of Culture
Picsart is a full ecosystem of free-to-use content, powerful tools, and creator inspiration. With a billion downloads and more than 150 million monthly active creators, Picsart is the world’s largest creative platform. Picsart has collaborated with major artists and brands like BLACKPINK, Taylor Swift, the Jonas Brothers, Lizzo, Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez, One Direction, Sanrio: Hello Kitty, Warner Bros. Entertainment, iHeartMedia, Condé Nast, and more. Download the app or start editing on web today to enhance your photos and videos with thousands of quick and easy editing tools, trendy filters, fun stickers, and brilliant backgrounds. Unleash your creativity and upgrade to Gold for premium perks!