Nail art is huge this year. There are so many nails designs out there, and we want to try them all… But honestly, how do they do it? With PicsArt, there’s definitely an easier way. So whether you’re planning out your prom nails or you just want to try something new, this super easy photo editing tutorial will help you make sure that your nails are always on fleek.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows. Open a picture of your hand in the photo editor.
- Tap on the Sticker icon and download the Magic Manicures or Unicorn Makeup clipart packs. Select the clipart you’d like to use.
- Adjust the size and place the clipart on your photo.
- Tap on the plus sign at the top of the screen and select “Sticker.” Repeat to add stickers to the rest of your nails.
- When you’re done, tap on “Apply” and tap on the arrow icon to finish. Save your photo edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #MagicManicure!
What are your favorite nails designs? Let us know in the comments section or share your own nail art ideas! And if you enjoyed this nail art photo editing tutorial, don’t forget to spread the love by sharing it with your friends!
PicsArt photo editor and collage maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.